Sunday, January 2, 2011

Project 365

Hello Photo Art fans!! So, yesterday I made a last minute decision to do a 356 day photo project. I have been thinking about doing this for a while but never went through with it due to my job. I'm not always home and don't always have access to the Internet. Deployments also tend to get in the way of doing the things I want to do. Nothing is ever certain in this job so its hard to plan ahead. Besides all that, I decided to go ahead and go through with the project. We will see how long I will be able to keep this project going.

The point of this project is to take a new photo every day for a whole year. Each photo different from the last. This will be a test of my creativity and hopefully help me grow as a photographer.

Wish me luck and I hope you all enjoy the photos.  As always critiques and comments are always welcome.

Champagne to start off the new year. Happy New Year everybody.

Day 1/365

No comments:

Post a Comment