Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Hello


Hello

My name is Planters Nvts.
17/365
So today I decided to change my Gamertag on XBox. It cost me 10 bucks to do it too. What a rip off. It used to be "A Br0wn aYe". Aye pronounced like "eye" Over time it lost its humor since most people read it as "A" and didn't get it. The pun being, "You were killed by a brown eye","you were pummeled by a brown eye" or "you beat down a brown eye". Halo players get the joke.
Now my new name is "Planters Nvts" The V in place of the U. Got that idea from a scene in this classic movie.
If you can't tell; that's not a screenshot. I took a picture of my TV screen. Yeah, I know my choice for names might seem a bit childish, considering that I'm a 32 year old man. Oh well. I might grow up sometime soon......Maybe not.

No comments:

Post a Comment