Thursday, January 20, 2011

Asian Lanterns

Asian Lanterns

Day 20
At a loss of ideas today. It's only day twenty. This might be a little tougher than I though. It didn't help that it was a long day at work but it could have been worse.
Temperature dropped like crazy. At 0630 it was 57 degrees and by 0645 while doing our warm up exercises it dropped down to 40 and continued getting colder as the day went by. After work we tried to grill some steaks but since I have a gas grill, that didn't work out. The propane froze. Dinner was still cooked and tasted great. Then my buddies and the wife watched the Roast of Flava Flave. Most definitely the best one I've seen so far. So the night came to a close and I looked out to the patio and decided to take a quick shot of the lanterns. I've taken photos like this before so I don't feel its a completely new shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment